The Caerphilly Business Forum is pleased to welcome Lynda Campbell of LJC Associates to the Borough on Tuesday 3rd October at Coleg y Cymoedd, Ystrad Mynach Campus.
This is the fourth in our set of new breakfast seminars where we aim to provide insightful and helpful seminars that can help businesses throughout Caerphilly.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
How to create a high performing culture in your organisation
Tasked with picking up and transforming a failing multi-million pound Welsh based business, Lynda Campbell created one of the most successful and most decorated customer service businesses and employers in Europe. How…? By focusing on creating a high performing culture.
During an interactive discussion, Lynda will share ten practical tips to help your organisation create a winning culture, as well as share the challenges and barriers she faced along the way and how she overcame them.
She will also introduce the importance of innovation and best practice, and will share how the transformation would not have been possible without ‘stealing with pride’ the things that make great companies great. She will also talk about the importance of creating a culture of innovation with your people at the forefront of it.
If you want to arrive at the office buzzing full of practical ideas that can help improve your own business, then this breakfast meeting is for you.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- 15 years as a Senior Leader and Director of British Gas in Wales
- Leader of 3000 people across 3 sites (2 in Leeds and 1 in Cardiff)
- Director of Direct Debit Segment of BG customers (8m customers)
- Delivered cultural transformation by building a winning customer service strategy & transforming the culture, by connecting people to the strategy, and implementing low effort customer strategies
- Brand lead on building strategies to deliver exemplar customer service, through reducing customer effort, while building a cost effective organisation
- Director for British Gas in Wales, heading up British Gas opportunities in Wales with third party sector, Welsh Government, media etc.
- Former member of Wales CBI & Cardiff Business Council & Welsh Contact Centre Board member
Refreshments are included in your registration fee.
There is free parking at the venue.
This event is open to members and non-members of the Forum.
Where: Coleg y Cymoedd, Ystrad Mynach Campus
When: 3rd October, 7.30am-9.30am