Caerphilly Business Forum is your arena for connecting with your customers and suppliers, learning useful skills and information for your business, and having an
influence on local and regional government over issues that affect your business.
Run by members for the members; it's great to be seen, be heard and be connected.
Caerphilly Business Forum prides itself on the leading role it plays in the Borough’s business community and as a not-for- profit organisation, the Forum relies on the continued support of its members.
The cost of corporate membership is £600+VAT per year and includes:
- 10 tickets to use throughout the year at CBF events (not including the awards)
- Your company logo on the website and hyperlinked to your website
- A news piece about your company to go on the CBF website
- Opportunity to organise a Forum event - with agreement from the Board
- Your company name on any literature produced for events run by the Forum.
If you are interested in finding out more email: email@example.com
The cost of personal membership is £80+VAT per year and includes:
- Opportunity to attend a selection of breakfast seminars and evening speakers events
- at a discounted members rate
- Business opportunities through networking and functions
- Chance to invite your own guests to all Forum events